Cabins, RV Park & Marina Rules
Uncle Gus' welcomes all visitors and considers guest members part of our extended family. The following rules are designed to ensure that all guests enjoy their stay:
- Check in time is between 3pm and 5pm, unless other arrangements are made with management.
- Check out time is 12pm, which is strictly enforced. Once you check out your time with us has ended, you must leave the property.
- Each cabin has an occupancy limit per cabin (posted in cabin and website) if limits are exceeded rental will be terminated without refund and/or $20.00 per person will be charged. Each RV site has a 6 person limit, $5 per person per day will be charged if exceeded.
- A limit of two vehicles and one trailer per cabin or RV site. Larger cabins may be an exception but will need to be approved by management. All vehicles are required to have a parking pass or a Visitor pass (maximum 2 vehicles) that must be displayed at all times. Any unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense without notice.
- Golf carts are allowed on the property, however may only be driven on road ways and not through grass or campsites.
- The speed limit on the park is 10 MPH, watch for children throughout the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. Visitors must leave park by 10:00pm
- Fireworks are Prohibited violators will be reported to the local law office and ejected from property.
- All weapons, including but not limited to firearms, BB guns and slingshots are prohibited.
- The office, cabins, community restrooms, and fenced pool areas are smoke free areas. Please use proper receptacles when extinguishing cigarettes do not throw the butts on the ground.
- Garbage needs to be bagged and taken to the dumpster nearest you. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT.
- Pool hours are from 9:00am to 10:00pm There is not lifeguard on duty at either pool; guest swim at their own risk. An adult must accompany children 12 and under at the pools. Unattended children will be asked to leave the pool area. There is no reckless horseplay allowed in the pool. NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN THE POOL AREAS.
- There are restrooms by both pools, shower facilities are in the one closest to the office. Be respectful to other guest and clean up after use. Please notify office if attention is needed.
- Supervision for children is required at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guest will be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
- Please do not allow your children to climb trees. Playscapes, basketball court, and swimming pools are for their enjoyment.
- Please respect other campers by not walking through occupied campsites.
- There is no tent, car or dry camping allowed any place in the park.
- Pet are welcome at Uncle Gus; however all pets must be leashed and under physical control of the owner /handler at all times. There is a $10 per day pet fee for cabin rentals and pet must be under 25lbs. Pets must be supervised and not left in cabins to disrupt other guest ie; barking. Please pick up after your pet. If you need disposal bags we have them in the office. If any damages to cabins or RV sites occur from your pet you will be held responsible.
- BBQ Grills are provided for your use throughout the park for outside cooking. The grills are for charcoal or wood use only~ food scraps, plastic, aluminum cans, cigarette butts and trash should not be put into them but disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Picnic tables are to remain where you found them. If your site does not have one or your group gathering requires more, check with the office. We may have more or be able to move a table from an unoccupied site.
- Texas law prohibits drinking alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of 21.
- A sewer hose seal is required for all RV sites with sewer hookup. Do not push the sewer hose all the way down into the inlet as this will affect the flow from other sites and may cause a clogged line. If you do not have a seal, the office has them for purchase.
- No generators allowed.
- Complimentary boat launching and a courtesy dock is available for our guest. This is a first come basis courtesy dock and boats are left with known risk. Uncle Gus is not responsible for any unseen incidents. Boats CANNOT be docked overnight at the fishing dock or the Marina store dock.
- Fishing is not permitted between docks, walkways, gated dock areas, or off courtesy docks. Do not clean fish in or around cabins, RV sites, docks, facilities, or parking lots. There is a fish cleaning station at the end of the Marina store dock, clean up after use.
- Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Please keep sites clean, orderly or as directed by management.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry, without refund, to any person who has shown disregard for the rules. Guests and their visitors agree to use the campground at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons,pets or property. Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees as deemed necessary.
- Reservations require deposit of 1 night plus taxes per cabin at the time of booking. Reservations may be canceled 7 days prior to reservation with full refund. If reservations are canceled with less than 7 days notice, the booking deposit will be forfeited and no refund will be given. This applies to all cabins and RV spots.
- Holiday Reservations require deposit of half of the total amount at time booking. Reservations must be canceled 14 days prior to receive a refund. Any reservation canceled with in the 14 days will loose the deposit amount.
- All holidays require 3 night minimum stay.
- A charge equal to the amount of the full reservation will be charged to the credit card for failure to arrive.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Check-in is between 3pm and 5pm unless other arrangements are made with management. We recommend RV site rentals arrive before dark, as the park is heavily treed and parking may become difficult. Check-out time is 12pm.
- Guests provide a credit card number and agree to pay all fees and accept all terms of the reservation agreement and liability for any damages beyond normal wear and tear during use. Guests who fail to comply with these rules may incur additional charges.
- Each cabin has an occupancy limit per cabin posted in each cabin and on website. If occupancy limit is exceeded within a cabin your rental will be terminated without refund and/or $20 per person will be charged. Each RV site has a 6 person limit, $5 per person per day will be charged if exceeded.
- Property should be left in the same condition you found it in.
- Wash, dry and put away all dishes, pots, pans, utensils.
- Turn off all lights and air conditioner (s).
- Return key to office, unless other arrangements have been made to avoid an additional charge.